Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Frippery Makes The Morning Post




















Hi, I am Frippery. My friend Nonesuch (here with his derby bowler) and I are combining efforts and creating this post.

I am a kindhearted gypsy art gal, who, if I joined the circus, my freewheeling art and style would come with me.

Nonesuch, on the other hand is taking in the whole scene, maybe coming up with a better way to design the tent, a make it taller, wider, more accessible and affordable -- kind of guy.

Both of us contemplate the meaning of life and the meaning of random and try to enjoy the moment. This is where our art and design dialogue lives.

Some days, one of us flows and the other ebbs and vice versa....maybe you'll learn (or share) a trick or two and come along with us on our traveling desktop circus.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Frippery, you have done it again. Bon journee. Love, Nonesuch

    ReplyDelete